The staff at Hall Green Primary School contacted us with a request that we visit them to look at several large outdoor play areas within the school grounds which were in need of developing. In particular they asked us to come up with ideas and suggestions how these areas could be transformed into a mixture of fun, educational and exciting environments for their children to play and explore.
Following our initial visit and subsequent discussions with the Hall Green Primary School management team we set about the task of providing them with the range of outdoor facilities they were interested in. All of the equipment installed was hand-built and comprised of the following:-
- A Living willow tunnel with bonded rubber mulch all-weather surfacing throughout;
- A large, coloured EPDM wet pour safety surface play area with coloured graphics, a bicycle roadway and parking bays;
- A Timber lodge complete with decking stage platform;
- A Large storage shed for bicycles and other equipment;
- 1.2m high Palisade fencing with matching gates;
- Two custom-made Agility Trails
The Agility Trails consisted of Scramble Net/Log Climb, Stepping Logs, SwingingLogBridge, Rope Walk, Balance Beams, BurmaBridge and Walk n Stretch Posts.
All of the equipment was constructed using only the best Scandinavian 5ths kiln dried redwood, with radius corners to prevent splinter hazards, and pressure treated with Tanalith® E, giving a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay and insect attack. Steel reinforced ropes were used throughout, manufactured from multi-filament polypropylene rope with hydraulically pressed stainless steel terminals and net joints. These help to ensure optimum safety, durability and appearance. They are also vandal resistant.
If you would like something similar to fit your budget then call Martell Play and Leisure today, your local supplier and installer.